The Asset Manager screen is divided into 3 functional areas: Top Bar, List Pane, and Preview Pane.
Use the Top Bar area to:
- Filter the List Pane by asset type (all types, images, videos, 3D models)
- Upload new assets into Asset Manager (just 3D models, for now)
- Search your asset database by filename or tag
When you upload content to Asset Manager or through AR Designer, the file name may be changed. Please remain aware of this, and confirm through preview your asset’s new name.
Use the List Pane to:
- View all the assets in the database (that you have access to)
- Sort the list by clicking on the sorting icon (triangle) at the top of a column. Click again to reverse the order.
- Select an individual asset to feature in the Preview Pane on the right.
Use the Preview Pane to inspect an asset.
- Preview the asset (all types)
- 3D model—click-drag to orbit the model in 3D, and use the mouse-wheel to zoom in and out
- Video—use video controls (play, pause, mute, volume, full screen)
- Image—double-click to view full screen
- Type a text string into the + Add tag here box
- Press Enter or click on Add to create the tag
- Tag text strings can be searched via the search box on the top bar.
- For images, click on the download icon at the top right
- For videos, click on the download icon at the right of the media player bar
- You cannot download a 3D model in this version.
|Tags will become very useful once you have added a lot of assets. You will have a convenient and fast way to find and filter for the assets you want to use.|